26.4.10

Show my cat

There are a few things I love in this world, like my cat. She is funny, sexy and cute all the time
I thought my life would go by get bored of her face, but no
As a detective, it is her mission to discover every corner of the house
As a model, she knows how to pose, how to looks nature and innocent
As a friend, she will live along with my mess. ( I actually have 2 cats, they are both white, but the guy looks less cute )
As a star, she has to deal with paparazies everywhere

As a cat, she just makes me fall in love every day
She will be in my heart, every time I think of CAT
Love you, my Meomeo
(yes, I did try to put a lot of bows, laces and others on her)

Bonus: Fun fact about Meomeo
1. She does little pee on toilet , and doesn't mind if you stare
2. She loves chasing stuff and bring it back (a DOG things, FYI). But she is so high that she ignore easy threw
3. Her love of life is not me. She is very loyal and follow the one she loves in every step. I may die jealous if I'm not me.

4 nhận xét:

  1. like the pictures ;) but the language is confusing and you have some grammatical mistakes. :P

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. poor my CA group, I just made their life a lot more difficult with my confusing language

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. though i cant ever stand cats, your entri still cracks me up :)))))

    Trả lờiXóa