26.4.10

10 things you should do WHEN FALLING DOWN

It is so easy to fall into depression in this stressful, cruel world. Yesterday, you were the wosrt student in the group and tomorrow a good boy slips over your hand. So, you just don't want to smile , no need to mention your mind wandering in the the darkness of grief. This thing is normal and you should deal with it.

So with some personal experiences, this is a psychological remedies for those who need it



1. Friend
It's not that talk the things out would makes you feel better. Everyone knows that talking just do not solve anything unless you sit with a therapist. Like me. However, hanging out and talking in general help your ( especially women) brain gives out a chemical which makes you feel comforted and better.

They said that you should hang with the guy who may has positive affect to your mood. This funny buddy might may be the endless source of jokes and you cant help laughing being with him. On the other hand, he might be just some who match your sense and you guy have fun criticize all the girl in campus together.




2. Eat good food
Believe me, the happiness of good , delicious stuff does not only full your stomach. It fulfills your emptiness as well




3. Dress yourself new: It works with me




4. Listen to good music. No soul, no sad
My depressing list is Glee OST. Lean on me, Stand by you, Smile all are awesome.




5. Care about the other you didnt have time to care
I mean family. A young girl 's life now is all about school, friends and boys. But the closest people in this world you have are family, baby.



6. Work out
Work hard and get exhausted on something





7. New direction_ live with a purpose
This is a dream come true if you can stand up and find your true purpose of life, to stand up for it. ( I meant to repeat that "stand up")




8. Make a new friend
Just to find new concept, or old attitudes that you forgot.


9. I been thinking on that. Anyway,you know, 10 is a nice number, so I put it on the title. So dont expect . My tips are just that


10. Told ya, no more tip
Any way there is an ad. Next post: me make clothing.

4 nhận xét:

  1. hehe I talked about glee OST but u put Taylor Swift pic :P

    I like the pic at number 8 :))

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. yeah, too lazy to google a glee pic =D . I like that pic too. too bad I can't recall who took it :-?

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. probably me, cuz I took other rabbit ears photos :)))

    Trả lờiXóa
  4. XD you know im kidding , right? I know it's you, this is one of my favourite pic

    Trả lờiXóa