22.5.11

Judgement day

It is possible to have one day like this, when a wave can wipe out a city and you would be one of the ingredient of the huge sea.

But it also means a chance...

I have always waited till the last chance, when there is no more hope

But an ending day didnt happen means we have a little time left. And if we want to do smt before coming back to the simple and weak, we might want to do it now

I may be lucky enough to live a long happy life, talk and have fun with family and friend, discover new wisdom and meet interesting people. And spend most of my life try to make life more beautiful

But I may happen to be one of the being wiped out, having my weak soul departed from my strong subtain body, having no brain to store memory and learn any more. I hope not. Because I have the feeling I can do smt, and I still havent do it. I havent marked my reason to be existed.

All of my decisions change when considering of the end. I should be closer to my family and friend, so I can be with them, have many more good time. Well long term should be considered, but I know where my heart belong in the moment of life and death.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét