28.2.11

Journey, after 3 weeks reflection

Let see

I remember a good walk to discover the city at night, walk and walk, and after 2hr and a haft, I still feel so energized like, can walk for other 2 hours. That's is the excitement I remember to have of meseft, and the energy I expected to have here. I have a lot of trip with friend, still that night trip was for us 2 only pure discovery.

i remember a storm on the 2nd night we arrived, forst time be out at night, like, I would never leave home if I know it would be like this. But after all, it's just a storm. It s the beginning of all the obstacle on our way, like little assignment, to make us grow.

Remember first time i see 3 friend appear at the conner of the road, and the next few hours, we re already like brothers and sisters. The brotherhood of 5 people in a brand new world.

Remember the shock of being kick out of the first stop, then calmly move out of it, the lost of first 325 bucks . The feeling was "no, i dont want to deal with it, Im too tired and insecure" and then " it would come anyway"

Remember how I happy I was when I found the new house, with reliable people, all the qualities I was looking for, and above all, I found it !!! With abit of luck, all of the house I was unable to connect back home was suddenly all open ^"^. After all the stress, and thoughts, and worry, now I come back to a worry free person, whose main thought was which guy will be my future boyfriend.
On that day, I heard my friend talk about how much i smile, jump and all kind of expression.

And I m being friend with the one I like to be friend with, he is still at a likeable distance, so I wont get bored or suspect, also, with random texts, to make sure we are connected. I think this will last.

Terribly miss WooYoung, so cute so cute

Remember how happy and touched I was when I know how my family love me, with letter, care, and calls. now it come back to norm, but still, we talk more than ever .

I'm thankful for the people who help me settle down an get to know the city. Still, I dont know the manner. I should watch and learn from Woo Young ^"^.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét