4.11.10

How to deal with people

OMG, I know about the soft skills, reading haft of the book about this but, it is very annoying the world we have to live in. I'm just mad. Even though I control my self, walk away and try to forget about it, those buzz keeps happening. Especially if you live with one BIG buzz. I just can find peace if I keep on holding back like this.

I need a tough course, to learn to be tough when necessary.
I need to stop act stupidly nice, ignorant about every thing and make people have the chance to step in my face.
I get bored.


Heath, study, excitement is my goal. But I have to add on people skills, quick, smart, neat , organise, achievement and dot dot dot. I have no idea what I have been doing for the last 20 year.

Most on the list of my skills are pretty much born-with-it. Language, communication, math.... They are cute, just not enough for me to be sartisfy with.

Ok, does most people are born with their skills? If so my life might be a bit sad. I lack of so many things. Cross fingers for me.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét